Driskell replaces Saunders
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Chad Driskell, executive assistant to the president at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected to fill a vacancy on the Area Development Partnership’s board of directors created when former Southern Miss president Dr. Martha Saunders stepped down in June.
Saunders was chosen to serve a three-year term (2012-14). Driskell is expected to fill out the remainder of that term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility