Driskell replaces Saunders
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Chad Driskell, executive assistant to the president at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected to fill a vacancy on the Area Development Partnership’s board of directors created when former Southern Miss president Dr. Martha Saunders stepped down in June.
Saunders was chosen to serve a three-year term (2012-14). Driskell is expected to fill out the remainder of that term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment