Driskell replaces Saunders
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Chad Driskell, executive assistant to the president at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected to fill a vacancy on the Area Development Partnership’s board of directors created when former Southern Miss president Dr. Martha Saunders stepped down in June.
Saunders was chosen to serve a three-year term (2012-14). Driskell is expected to fill out the remainder of that term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- News The Way You Want It!
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom