Driskell replaces Saunders
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Chad Driskell, executive assistant to the president at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected to fill a vacancy on the Area Development Partnership’s board of directors created when former Southern Miss president Dr. Martha Saunders stepped down in June.
Saunders was chosen to serve a three-year term (2012-14). Driskell is expected to fill out the remainder of that term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force