Driskell replaces Saunders
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
Chad Driskell, executive assistant to the president at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected to fill a vacancy on the Area Development Partnership’s board of directors created when former Southern Miss president Dr. Martha Saunders stepped down in June.
Saunders was chosen to serve a three-year term (2012-14). Driskell is expected to fill out the remainder of that term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river