Dunaway elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, has been elected to serve as president of the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute for fiscal year 2013. The Gulf States Region CSI is comprised of 16 chapters in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee and the panhandle of Florida.
Dunaway is an architect and certified construction specifier with Canizaro Cawthon Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager