Dunaway elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, has been elected to serve as president of the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute for fiscal year 2013. The Gulf States Region CSI is comprised of 16 chapters in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee and the panhandle of Florida.
Dunaway is an architect and certified construction specifier with Canizaro Cawthon Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign