Dunaway elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, has been elected to serve as president of the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute for fiscal year 2013. The Gulf States Region CSI is comprised of 16 chapters in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee and the panhandle of Florida.
Dunaway is an architect and certified construction specifier with Canizaro Cawthon Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case