Dunaway elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, has been elected to serve as president of the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute for fiscal year 2013. The Gulf States Region CSI is comprised of 16 chapters in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee and the panhandle of Florida.
Dunaway is an architect and certified construction specifier with Canizaro Cawthon Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium