Dunaway elected president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, has been elected to serve as president of the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute for fiscal year 2013. The Gulf States Region CSI is comprised of 16 chapters in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee and the panhandle of Florida.
Dunaway is an architect and certified construction specifier with Canizaro Cawthon Davis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county