Frey relocates to Renaissance
Larson Frey has relocated from BankPlus’ Belzoni office to the bank’s Renaissance at Colony Park office in Ridgeland. Frey is a vice president at BankPlus. He has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Belzoni, Frey is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, he is past president of the Belzoni-Humphreys Development Foundation and past president of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Frey and his wife, Cati, have one son, Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study