Frey relocates to Renaissance
Larson Frey has relocated from BankPlus’ Belzoni office to the bank’s Renaissance at Colony Park office in Ridgeland. Frey is a vice president at BankPlus. He has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Belzoni, Frey is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, he is past president of the Belzoni-Humphreys Development Foundation and past president of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Frey and his wife, Cati, have one son, Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending