Frey relocates to Renaissance
Larson Frey has relocated from BankPlus’ Belzoni office to the bank’s Renaissance at Colony Park office in Ridgeland. Frey is a vice president at BankPlus. He has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Belzoni, Frey is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, he is past president of the Belzoni-Humphreys Development Foundation and past president of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Frey and his wife, Cati, have one son, Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports