Frey relocates to Renaissance
Larson Frey has relocated from BankPlus’ Belzoni office to the bank’s Renaissance at Colony Park office in Ridgeland. Frey is a vice president at BankPlus. He has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Belzoni, Frey is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, he is past president of the Belzoni-Humphreys Development Foundation and past president of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Frey and his wife, Cati, have one son, Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi