Frey relocates to Renaissance
Larson Frey has relocated from BankPlus’ Belzoni office to the bank’s Renaissance at Colony Park office in Ridgeland. Frey is a vice president at BankPlus. He has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for seven years.
A native of Belzoni, Frey is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. In the community, he is past president of the Belzoni-Humphreys Development Foundation and past president of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Frey and his wife, Cati, have one son, Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal