Koeppel wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District team member Christopher Koeppel recently received the Planner of the Year Award. Koeppel was nominated for his work at the Multi-Agency Interpretive Center in Rolling Fork. His selection for the award was based upon his collaboration and consultations with the community, stakeholders, federal and state agencies and federally recognized tribes to complete a signed memorandum of agreement that provided a timely schedule to meet established project milestones with Koeppel’s leadership in the archaeological investigation.
Koeppel serves as chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section of the Regional Planning and Environment Division and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of environmental specialists to provide environmental analysis and clearance for civil works projects.
A native of Memphis, Tenn., he is married to the former Sarah Younker of Evansville, Ind., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium