Koeppel wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District team member Christopher Koeppel recently received the Planner of the Year Award. Koeppel was nominated for his work at the Multi-Agency Interpretive Center in Rolling Fork. His selection for the award was based upon his collaboration and consultations with the community, stakeholders, federal and state agencies and federally recognized tribes to complete a signed memorandum of agreement that provided a timely schedule to meet established project milestones with Koeppel’s leadership in the archaeological investigation.
Koeppel serves as chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section of the Regional Planning and Environment Division and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of environmental specialists to provide environmental analysis and clearance for civil works projects.
A native of Memphis, Tenn., he is married to the former Sarah Younker of Evansville, Ind., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case