Koeppel wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District team member Christopher Koeppel recently received the Planner of the Year Award. Koeppel was nominated for his work at the Multi-Agency Interpretive Center in Rolling Fork. His selection for the award was based upon his collaboration and consultations with the community, stakeholders, federal and state agencies and federally recognized tribes to complete a signed memorandum of agreement that provided a timely schedule to meet established project milestones with Koeppel’s leadership in the archaeological investigation.
Koeppel serves as chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section of the Regional Planning and Environment Division and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of environmental specialists to provide environmental analysis and clearance for civil works projects.
A native of Memphis, Tenn., he is married to the former Sarah Younker of Evansville, Ind., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau