Koeppel wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District team member Christopher Koeppel recently received the Planner of the Year Award. Koeppel was nominated for his work at the Multi-Agency Interpretive Center in Rolling Fork. His selection for the award was based upon his collaboration and consultations with the community, stakeholders, federal and state agencies and federally recognized tribes to complete a signed memorandum of agreement that provided a timely schedule to meet established project milestones with Koeppel’s leadership in the archaeological investigation.
Koeppel serves as chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section of the Regional Planning and Environment Division and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of environmental specialists to provide environmental analysis and clearance for civil works projects.
A native of Memphis, Tenn., he is married to the former Sarah Younker of Evansville, Ind., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)