Koeppel wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District team member Christopher Koeppel recently received the Planner of the Year Award. Koeppel was nominated for his work at the Multi-Agency Interpretive Center in Rolling Fork. His selection for the award was based upon his collaboration and consultations with the community, stakeholders, federal and state agencies and federally recognized tribes to complete a signed memorandum of agreement that provided a timely schedule to meet established project milestones with Koeppel’s leadership in the archaeological investigation.
Koeppel serves as chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section of the Regional Planning and Environment Division and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of environmental specialists to provide environmental analysis and clearance for civil works projects.
A native of Memphis, Tenn., he is married to the former Sarah Younker of Evansville, Ind., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal