Koeppel wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District team member Christopher Koeppel recently received the Planner of the Year Award. Koeppel was nominated for his work at the Multi-Agency Interpretive Center in Rolling Fork. His selection for the award was based upon his collaboration and consultations with the community, stakeholders, federal and state agencies and federally recognized tribes to complete a signed memorandum of agreement that provided a timely schedule to meet established project milestones with Koeppel’s leadership in the archaeological investigation.
Koeppel serves as chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section of the Regional Planning and Environment Division and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of environmental specialists to provide environmental analysis and clearance for civil works projects.
A native of Memphis, Tenn., he is married to the former Sarah Younker of Evansville, Ind., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river