Koeppel wins award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 6,2012
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District team member Christopher Koeppel recently received the Planner of the Year Award. Koeppel was nominated for his work at the Multi-Agency Interpretive Center in Rolling Fork. His selection for the award was based upon his collaboration and consultations with the community, stakeholders, federal and state agencies and federally recognized tribes to complete a signed memorandum of agreement that provided a timely schedule to meet established project milestones with Koeppel’s leadership in the archaeological investigation.
Koeppel serves as chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section of the Regional Planning and Environment Division and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of environmental specialists to provide environmental analysis and clearance for civil works projects.
A native of Memphis, Tenn., he is married to the former Sarah Younker of Evansville, Ind., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion