MBA recognizes Bryant
Janice Bryant, president, PriorityOne Bank Covington County Division, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Banker’s Association 40-Year Club. This club honors bankers for forty years of service in the banking industry.
In 1972, Bryant applied for a job with State Bank & Trust Company, which after multiple acquisitions is now PriorityOne Bank. During her 40 years, Bryant served as a proof operator, teller, controller, loan secretary and loan officer. She is currently serving as Covington County Division president, loan officer and branch manager.
Bryant is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the Mississippi School of Banking. She is an active member of Collins United Methodist Church where she serves on the Finance Committee and the Pastor Parish Relations Committee.
Bryant has three children: Steve (and wife, Kadie) Bryant; Shannon (and husband, Craig) Napier; and, Dusty (and wife, Candace) Bryant and seven grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university