MBA recognizes Bryant
Janice Bryant, president, PriorityOne Bank Covington County Division, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Banker’s Association 40-Year Club. This club honors bankers for forty years of service in the banking industry.
In 1972, Bryant applied for a job with State Bank & Trust Company, which after multiple acquisitions is now PriorityOne Bank. During her 40 years, Bryant served as a proof operator, teller, controller, loan secretary and loan officer. She is currently serving as Covington County Division president, loan officer and branch manager.
Bryant is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the Mississippi School of Banking. She is an active member of Collins United Methodist Church where she serves on the Finance Committee and the Pastor Parish Relations Committee.
Bryant has three children: Steve (and wife, Kadie) Bryant; Shannon (and husband, Craig) Napier; and, Dusty (and wife, Candace) Bryant and seven grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters