MBA recognizes Bryant
Janice Bryant, president, PriorityOne Bank Covington County Division, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Banker’s Association 40-Year Club. This club honors bankers for forty years of service in the banking industry.
In 1972, Bryant applied for a job with State Bank & Trust Company, which after multiple acquisitions is now PriorityOne Bank. During her 40 years, Bryant served as a proof operator, teller, controller, loan secretary and loan officer. She is currently serving as Covington County Division president, loan officer and branch manager.
Bryant is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the Mississippi School of Banking. She is an active member of Collins United Methodist Church where she serves on the Finance Committee and the Pastor Parish Relations Committee.
Bryant has three children: Steve (and wife, Kadie) Bryant; Shannon (and husband, Craig) Napier; and, Dusty (and wife, Candace) Bryant and seven grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics