MBA recognizes Bryant
Janice Bryant, president, PriorityOne Bank Covington County Division, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Banker’s Association 40-Year Club. This club honors bankers for forty years of service in the banking industry.
In 1972, Bryant applied for a job with State Bank & Trust Company, which after multiple acquisitions is now PriorityOne Bank. During her 40 years, Bryant served as a proof operator, teller, controller, loan secretary and loan officer. She is currently serving as Covington County Division president, loan officer and branch manager.
Bryant is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the Mississippi School of Banking. She is an active member of Collins United Methodist Church where she serves on the Finance Committee and the Pastor Parish Relations Committee.
Bryant has three children: Steve (and wife, Kadie) Bryant; Shannon (and husband, Craig) Napier; and, Dusty (and wife, Candace) Bryant and seven grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions