MBA recognizes Bryant
Janice Bryant, president, PriorityOne Bank Covington County Division, was recently inducted into the Mississippi Banker’s Association 40-Year Club. This club honors bankers for forty years of service in the banking industry.
In 1972, Bryant applied for a job with State Bank & Trust Company, which after multiple acquisitions is now PriorityOne Bank. During her 40 years, Bryant served as a proof operator, teller, controller, loan secretary and loan officer. She is currently serving as Covington County Division president, loan officer and branch manager.
Bryant is a graduate of Jones County Junior College and the Mississippi School of Banking. She is an active member of Collins United Methodist Church where she serves on the Finance Committee and the Pastor Parish Relations Committee.
Bryant has three children: Steve (and wife, Kadie) Bryant; Shannon (and husband, Craig) Napier; and, Dusty (and wife, Candace) Bryant and seven grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute