Organization taps Malcom
Connie Malcom, R.N., CHPN, and director of Hospice of Light, has been nominated as a member at large to represent the state on the Louisiana Mississippi Hospice Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO). Malcom’s two-year-term started in July. She has been involved with LMHPCO for approximately five years.
Within LMHPCO, Malcom serves on many committee including the Veterans Task Force, Legislative Committee for the state of Mississippi on hospice issues and Education Committee. She has been a presenter for two years at the annual conference educating attendees on the value of being a certified palliative hospice nurse.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist