Organization taps Malcom
Connie Malcom, R.N., CHPN, and director of Hospice of Light, has been nominated as a member at large to represent the state on the Louisiana Mississippi Hospice Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO). Malcom’s two-year-term started in July. She has been involved with LMHPCO for approximately five years.
Within LMHPCO, Malcom serves on many committee including the Veterans Task Force, Legislative Committee for the state of Mississippi on hospice issues and Education Committee. She has been a presenter for two years at the annual conference educating attendees on the value of being a certified palliative hospice nurse.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency