Organization taps Malcom
Connie Malcom, R.N., CHPN, and director of Hospice of Light, has been nominated as a member at large to represent the state on the Louisiana Mississippi Hospice Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO). Malcom’s two-year-term started in July. She has been involved with LMHPCO for approximately five years.
Within LMHPCO, Malcom serves on many committee including the Veterans Task Force, Legislative Committee for the state of Mississippi on hospice issues and Education Committee. She has been a presenter for two years at the annual conference educating attendees on the value of being a certified palliative hospice nurse.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs