Organization taps Malcom
Connie Malcom, R.N., CHPN, and director of Hospice of Light, has been nominated as a member at large to represent the state on the Louisiana Mississippi Hospice Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO). Malcom’s two-year-term started in July. She has been involved with LMHPCO for approximately five years.
Within LMHPCO, Malcom serves on many committee including the Veterans Task Force, Legislative Committee for the state of Mississippi on hospice issues and Education Committee. She has been a presenter for two years at the annual conference educating attendees on the value of being a certified palliative hospice nurse.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State