Organization taps Malcom
Connie Malcom, R.N., CHPN, and director of Hospice of Light, has been nominated as a member at large to represent the state on the Louisiana Mississippi Hospice Palliative Care Organization (LMHPCO). Malcom’s two-year-term started in July. She has been involved with LMHPCO for approximately five years.
Within LMHPCO, Malcom serves on many committee including the Veterans Task Force, Legislative Committee for the state of Mississippi on hospice issues and Education Committee. She has been a presenter for two years at the annual conference educating attendees on the value of being a certified palliative hospice nurse.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium