Young joins two staffs
Jay A. Young, M.D., has joined the practice of Central Mississippi ENT. He has joined the active medical staff of both Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Canton.
Young was born and raised in Jackson. He comes from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he completed both his residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and his internship in general surgery. Young received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and he also holds a degree in biomedical engineering from Tulane University.
Maintaining scholarly activity, Young has a multitude of basic science publications, clinical reviews and oral presentations at national meetings. Additionally, he currently has a patent in development of a device for intraoperative ultrasound and surgical drilling.
His professional society memberships include the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Mississippi Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects