Young joins two staffs
Jay A. Young, M.D., has joined the practice of Central Mississippi ENT. He has joined the active medical staff of both Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Canton.
Young was born and raised in Jackson. He comes from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he completed both his residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and his internship in general surgery. Young received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and he also holds a degree in biomedical engineering from Tulane University.
Maintaining scholarly activity, Young has a multitude of basic science publications, clinical reviews and oral presentations at national meetings. Additionally, he currently has a patent in development of a device for intraoperative ultrasound and surgical drilling.
His professional society memberships include the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Mississippi Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful