Young joins two staffs
Jay A. Young, M.D., has joined the practice of Central Mississippi ENT. He has joined the active medical staff of both Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Canton.
Young was born and raised in Jackson. He comes from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he completed both his residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and his internship in general surgery. Young received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and he also holds a degree in biomedical engineering from Tulane University.
Maintaining scholarly activity, Young has a multitude of basic science publications, clinical reviews and oral presentations at national meetings. Additionally, he currently has a patent in development of a device for intraoperative ultrasound and surgical drilling.
His professional society memberships include the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Mississippi Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'