Young joins two staffs
Jay A. Young, M.D., has joined the practice of Central Mississippi ENT. He has joined the active medical staff of both Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Canton.
Young was born and raised in Jackson. He comes from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he completed both his residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and his internship in general surgery. Young received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and he also holds a degree in biomedical engineering from Tulane University.
Maintaining scholarly activity, Young has a multitude of basic science publications, clinical reviews and oral presentations at national meetings. Additionally, he currently has a patent in development of a device for intraoperative ultrasound and surgical drilling.
His professional society memberships include the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Mississippi Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015