ABC-affiliated TV station shutting down this month
Published: August 8,2012
SALTILLO — A northeast Mississippi television station is going off the air at the end of the month.
WTVA-TV reports WKDH-TV, the ABC station, is going off the air.
WKDH’s owner, Southern Broadcasting, says it will end broadcasting at 11:59 p.m. Aug. 31 after more than a decade on the air.
ABC plans to continue airing programming locally, but the network has not said how it will do that.
Viewers are being advised to call ABC at (212) 456-7777 to let the network know they still want to continue watching their favorite ABC programs.
Cable and satellite viewers are being advised to call their provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “ABC-affiliated TV station shutting down this month”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau