ABC-affiliated TV station shutting down this month
Published: August 8,2012
SALTILLO — A northeast Mississippi television station is going off the air at the end of the month.
WTVA-TV reports WKDH-TV, the ABC station, is going off the air.
WKDH’s owner, Southern Broadcasting, says it will end broadcasting at 11:59 p.m. Aug. 31 after more than a decade on the air.
ABC plans to continue airing programming locally, but the network has not said how it will do that.
Viewers are being advised to call ABC at (212) 456-7777 to let the network know they still want to continue watching their favorite ABC programs.
Cable and satellite viewers are being advised to call their provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “ABC-affiliated TV station shutting down this month”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators