ABC-affiliated TV station shutting down this month
Published: August 8,2012
SALTILLO — A northeast Mississippi television station is going off the air at the end of the month.
WTVA-TV reports WKDH-TV, the ABC station, is going off the air.
WKDH’s owner, Southern Broadcasting, says it will end broadcasting at 11:59 p.m. Aug. 31 after more than a decade on the air.
ABC plans to continue airing programming locally, but the network has not said how it will do that.
Viewers are being advised to call ABC at (212) 456-7777 to let the network know they still want to continue watching their favorite ABC programs.
Cable and satellite viewers are being advised to call their provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “ABC-affiliated TV station shutting down this month”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma