Metropolitan Bank adds payroll card program from TransCard
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 10,2012
RIDGELAND — Metropolitan Bank has launched a MasterCard-branded payroll card program with Chattanooga, Tenn.-based TransCard.
Terms were not disclosed.
“Metropolitan is excited about our new TransCard relationship, as their prepaid payroll cards fill an important gap for our commercial clients, offering them a simple, convenient alternative for their employees’ payroll,” said Brad Miller, treasury services manager, Metropolitan Bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant