Metropolitan Bank adds payroll card program from TransCard
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 10,2012
RIDGELAND — Metropolitan Bank has launched a MasterCard-branded payroll card program with Chattanooga, Tenn.-based TransCard.
Terms were not disclosed.
“Metropolitan is excited about our new TransCard relationship, as their prepaid payroll cards fill an important gap for our commercial clients, offering them a simple, convenient alternative for their employees’ payroll,” said Brad Miller, treasury services manager, Metropolitan Bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators