Metropolitan Bank adds payroll card program from TransCard
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 10,2012
RIDGELAND — Metropolitan Bank has launched a MasterCard-branded payroll card program with Chattanooga, Tenn.-based TransCard.
Terms were not disclosed.
“Metropolitan is excited about our new TransCard relationship, as their prepaid payroll cards fill an important gap for our commercial clients, offering them a simple, convenient alternative for their employees’ payroll,” said Brad Miller, treasury services manager, Metropolitan Bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years