Metropolitan Bank adds payroll card program from TransCard
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 10,2012
RIDGELAND — Metropolitan Bank has launched a MasterCard-branded payroll card program with Chattanooga, Tenn.-based TransCard.
Terms were not disclosed.
“Metropolitan is excited about our new TransCard relationship, as their prepaid payroll cards fill an important gap for our commercial clients, offering them a simple, convenient alternative for their employees’ payroll,” said Brad Miller, treasury services manager, Metropolitan Bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports