Metropolitan Bank adds payroll card program from TransCard
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 10,2012
RIDGELAND — Metropolitan Bank has launched a MasterCard-branded payroll card program with Chattanooga, Tenn.-based TransCard.
Terms were not disclosed.
“Metropolitan is excited about our new TransCard relationship, as their prepaid payroll cards fill an important gap for our commercial clients, offering them a simple, convenient alternative for their employees’ payroll,” said Brad Miller, treasury services manager, Metropolitan Bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast