Neel-Schaffer hired to conduct traffic projection study
Published: August 10,2012
GAUTIER — The engineering firm of Jackson-based Neel-Schaffer has been hired by the Gautier City Council for a traffic projection study along Mississippi 57 between U.S. 90 and Interstate 10.
The Mississippi Press reports a professional service agreement with Neel-Schaffer was approved earlier this week.
The action is part of the mayor and council’s strategic approach to target the town center and interstate corridor for development.
Mayor Tommy Fortenberry said the city is expecting growth and economic development in that area, and the traffic study will assist in proving the area is a viable spot.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders