Neel-Schaffer hired to conduct traffic projection study
by Associated Press
Published: August 10,2012
GAUTIER — The engineering firm of Jackson-based Neel-Schaffer has been hired by the Gautier City Council for a traffic projection study along Mississippi 57 between U.S. 90 and Interstate 10.
The Mississippi Press reports a professional service agreement with Neel-Schaffer was approved earlier this week.
The action is part of the mayor and council’s strategic approach to target the town center and interstate corridor for development.
Mayor Tommy Fortenberry said the city is expecting growth and economic development in that area, and the traffic study will assist in proving the area is a viable spot.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR