Neel-Schaffer hired to conduct traffic projection study
Published: August 10,2012
GAUTIER — The engineering firm of Jackson-based Neel-Schaffer has been hired by the Gautier City Council for a traffic projection study along Mississippi 57 between U.S. 90 and Interstate 10.
The Mississippi Press reports a professional service agreement with Neel-Schaffer was approved earlier this week.
The action is part of the mayor and council’s strategic approach to target the town center and interstate corridor for development.
Mayor Tommy Fortenberry said the city is expecting growth and economic development in that area, and the traffic study will assist in proving the area is a viable spot.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry