Cal-Maine recognizes Adams
Fred Adams Jr., founder and chairman of the board Cal-Maine Foods Inc., has tendered his resignation as an officer and director of the company, due to health issues. In recognition of his long service and role as founder of the company, the board of directors designated him chairman emeritus. In this advisory position, Adams will continue to participate in board meetings and provide consultation as requested by the board. He will remain an active employee of Cal-Maine.
Dolph Baker, president and CEO of Cal-Maine, succeeded Adams as chairman. Sherman Miller, COO of Cal-Maine, has been elected to the vacant seat on the board and will fill Adams’ unexpired term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job