Hebert joins Brunini
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
Curt Hebert Jr., former chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and former executive vice president for Entergy Corporation, is joining Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC.
Hebert most recently served as CEO of Lexicon Strategy Group, an energy, finance and regulatory law advisory firm with offices in Mississippi, Louisiana and Washington, D.C. In addition, he sits as a visiting scholar with the Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington, D.C., where he co-chairs the Energy Reliability Task Force.
He is a former member of the Mississippi House of Representatives (1987-1992), former chairman and commissioner of the Mississippi Public Service Commission (1992-1997), past Presidential appointee to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (1997-2001) and former executive vice president for Entergy Corporation (2001-2010).
Hebert has advised energy companies throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest as well as companies in Europe on numerous matters including building accountability and transparency into corporate governance, improving the quality of regulatory reporting and relationships, and executing complex, structured regulatory settlements.
Hebert has extensive contacts both inside and outside the industry, from regulators and government officials to analysts and executives. He has developed broad and deep experience in all segments of the energy sector, spanning exploration and production, natural gas transportation, electric generation and distribution, chemicals and mining. He also brings a thorough knowledge of national and international energy markets, policy and regulatory processes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge