Hegwood leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
Mandy M. Hegwood is taking the helm of the Laurel office of Neel-Schaffer Inc. She will serve as the Laurel manager.
Hegwood joined Neel-Schaffer in 2000 and has provided engineering expertise to municipalities throughout the state with a large focus in South Mississippi. The opportunity to work on municipal projects has allowed Hegwood to develop a diverse project portfolio that includes water supply, wastewater management, transportation engineering, storm water management and transportation enhancement projects. Through her project experience she has garnered expertise in planning and feasibility study, cost estimating, funding applications, right-of-way acquisition, permitting, design, bidding, construction administration and client management.
Hegwood received a bachelors of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University after attending Jones County Junior College where she received an associate of arts degree in pre-engineering. She is a member of several industry associations such as the National Society of Professional Engineers, the American Society of Civil Engineers, and the Mississippi Engineering Society.
Hegwood has been married for nine years to Jeremiah and they have three children Nolan, 6, Lily, 4, and Kye, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access