Hegwood leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
Mandy M. Hegwood is taking the helm of the Laurel office of Neel-Schaffer Inc. She will serve as the Laurel manager.
Hegwood joined Neel-Schaffer in 2000 and has provided engineering expertise to municipalities throughout the state with a large focus in South Mississippi. The opportunity to work on municipal projects has allowed Hegwood to develop a diverse project portfolio that includes water supply, wastewater management, transportation engineering, storm water management and transportation enhancement projects. Through her project experience she has garnered expertise in planning and feasibility study, cost estimating, funding applications, right-of-way acquisition, permitting, design, bidding, construction administration and client management.
Hegwood received a bachelors of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University after attending Jones County Junior College where she received an associate of arts degree in pre-engineering. She is a member of several industry associations such as the National Society of Professional Engineers, the American Society of Civil Engineers, and the Mississippi Engineering Society.
Hegwood has been married for nine years to Jeremiah and they have three children Nolan, 6, Lily, 4, and Kye, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K