Hegwood leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
Mandy M. Hegwood is taking the helm of the Laurel office of Neel-Schaffer Inc. She will serve as the Laurel manager.
Hegwood joined Neel-Schaffer in 2000 and has provided engineering expertise to municipalities throughout the state with a large focus in South Mississippi. The opportunity to work on municipal projects has allowed Hegwood to develop a diverse project portfolio that includes water supply, wastewater management, transportation engineering, storm water management and transportation enhancement projects. Through her project experience she has garnered expertise in planning and feasibility study, cost estimating, funding applications, right-of-way acquisition, permitting, design, bidding, construction administration and client management.
Hegwood received a bachelors of science in civil engineering from Mississippi State University after attending Jones County Junior College where she received an associate of arts degree in pre-engineering. She is a member of several industry associations such as the National Society of Professional Engineers, the American Society of Civil Engineers, and the Mississippi Engineering Society.
Hegwood has been married for nine years to Jeremiah and they have three children Nolan, 6, Lily, 4, and Kye, 3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term