IIAM makes selections
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi installed the following officers at the association’s 114th Annual Convention in Destin, Fla.: Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as chairman; Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson as chairman-elect; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director.
In addition to the association officers, Johnson named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2012-2013: Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Josh Smith of Insurance & Risk Managers in Brookhaven; Seldon Van Cleve of Van Cleve Insurance Agency in Indianola; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; and, Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland.
The following agents were also elected at the convention to serve a three-year term on the IIAM board of directors: Charles Crain of CLM Insurance Group in Byhalia; Oliver Hitt of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Collins; Linda Keenum of The Insurance Center/BancorpSouth Insurance in Biloxi; and, Steven Wallace of Insurance Associates of Rankin County in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued