IIAM makes selections
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
The Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi installed the following officers at the association’s 114th Annual Convention in Destin, Fla.: Shaw Johnson III of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Clarksdale as chairman; Dudley Wooley of Ross and Yerger Insurance in Jackson as chairman-elect; Scott Gray of Insurance Solutions of Mississippi in Meridian as vice chairman; Dickie Greenlee of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland as treasurer; and, Debbie Shempert of Renasant Insurance Agency in Tupelo as national director.
In addition to the association officers, Johnson named the following agents to serve on the IIAM Executive Committee for 2012-2013: Scott Lemon of Lemon-Mohler Insurance Agency in Ocean Springs; Cecil Vaughan of Galloway Chandler McKinney in Columbus; Ray Robertson of Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance and Bond Agency in Ridgeland; Josh Smith of Insurance & Risk Managers in Brookhaven; Seldon Van Cleve of Van Cleve Insurance Agency in Indianola; Brian Berry of Bi-County Insurance Agency in Centreville; John Floyd of Cornerstone Insurance and Financial in Booneville; and, Durr Boyles of Boyles Moak Insurance Services in Ridgeland.
The following agents were also elected at the convention to serve a three-year term on the IIAM board of directors: Charles Crain of CLM Insurance Group in Byhalia; Oliver Hitt of SouthGroup Insurance Services in Collins; Linda Keenum of The Insurance Center/BancorpSouth Insurance in Biloxi; and, Steven Wallace of Insurance Associates of Rankin County in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal