KPMG announces changes
The accounting firm KPMG, LLP has made numerous promotions and is transferring one associate. Dorin Lavric has been promoted to audit manager. He received his education at the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova. Lavric transferred from the KPMG Moldova office in 2008 as an Audit Associate.
Lauren Massey has been promoted to audit senior manager. She received a bachelor of business administration in accounting and master of science in accounting from Texas A&M University.
Whitney Denham has been promoted to audit senior associate. She received bachelor of accountancy and masters of taxation degrees from Mississippi State University.
Katherine Cliburn has been promoted audit senior associate. She received bachelor of business administration, bachelor of accountancy and master of accountancy degrees from University of Mississippi.
Thomas Fuller has been promoted to audit senior associate. He received a bachelors of accountancy and masters of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Angela Pesnell has been promoted to audit senior associate. She received bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
Kevin White has been promoted to audit senior associate. He received a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University and a certificate of accounting from Mississippi College.
Jason McDavid transferred from the Memphis office to Jackson as an audit senior associate. He received bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits