KPMG announces changes
The accounting firm KPMG, LLP has made numerous promotions and is transferring one associate. Dorin Lavric has been promoted to audit manager. He received his education at the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova. Lavric transferred from the KPMG Moldova office in 2008 as an Audit Associate.
Lauren Massey has been promoted to audit senior manager. She received a bachelor of business administration in accounting and master of science in accounting from Texas A&M University.
Whitney Denham has been promoted to audit senior associate. She received bachelor of accountancy and masters of taxation degrees from Mississippi State University.
Katherine Cliburn has been promoted audit senior associate. She received bachelor of business administration, bachelor of accountancy and master of accountancy degrees from University of Mississippi.
Thomas Fuller has been promoted to audit senior associate. He received a bachelors of accountancy and masters of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Angela Pesnell has been promoted to audit senior associate. She received bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
Kevin White has been promoted to audit senior associate. He received a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University and a certificate of accounting from Mississippi College.
Jason McDavid transferred from the Memphis office to Jackson as an audit senior associate. He received bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager