Wood, Deas earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
PriorityOne’s Ashley Wood, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/loan review and safe act officer, and Cheryl Deas, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/assistant OFAC officer, have completed the Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer Program sponsored by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA).
To earn certification, Deas and Wood successfully completed four ICBA seminars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL