Wood, Deas earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
PriorityOne’s Ashley Wood, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/loan review and safe act officer, and Cheryl Deas, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/assistant OFAC officer, have completed the Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer Program sponsored by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA).
To earn certification, Deas and Wood successfully completed four ICBA seminars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money