Wood, Deas earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
PriorityOne’s Ashley Wood, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/loan review and safe act officer, and Cheryl Deas, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/assistant OFAC officer, have completed the Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer Program sponsored by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA).
To earn certification, Deas and Wood successfully completed four ICBA seminars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion