Wood, Deas earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
PriorityOne’s Ashley Wood, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/loan review and safe act officer, and Cheryl Deas, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/assistant OFAC officer, have completed the Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer Program sponsored by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA).
To earn certification, Deas and Wood successfully completed four ICBA seminars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium