Wood, Deas earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 12,2012
PriorityOne’s Ashley Wood, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/loan review and safe act officer, and Cheryl Deas, assistant vice president/assistant compliance officer/assistant OFAC officer, have completed the Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer Program sponsored by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA).
To earn certification, Deas and Wood successfully completed four ICBA seminars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy