Casino damaged in storm, temporarily closed
Published: August 14,2012
Isle spokeswoman Jill Alexander says the damage was sustained Friday night during a severe thunderstorm.
Alexander says the boat was hit with high wind, causing damage to the entry ramps as well as the backup generator.
She says the boat will continue to be closed for “a few more days” while repairs are made to the entry ramps.
The Isle of Capri Hotel will remain open.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth