Harlow’s Casino halfway through expansion project
by Associated Press
Published: August 14,2012
Reggie Fullwood, senior vice president and general manager, says that one major change will be a multi-purpose event center to replace the previous entertainment venue.
Fullwood says the casino is making improvement that it hopes will make it stand out among casinos in the Mississippi Delta. Harlow’s is the largest casino in Washington County.
Among other improvements will be a new pool, steakhouse and business center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions