Harlow’s Casino halfway through expansion project
by Associated Press
Published: August 14,2012
Reggie Fullwood, senior vice president and general manager, says that one major change will be a multi-purpose event center to replace the previous entertainment venue.
Fullwood says the casino is making improvement that it hopes will make it stand out among casinos in the Mississippi Delta. Harlow’s is the largest casino in Washington County.
Among other improvements will be a new pool, steakhouse and business center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout