Harlow’s Casino halfway through expansion project
Published: August 14,2012
Reggie Fullwood, senior vice president and general manager, says that one major change will be a multi-purpose event center to replace the previous entertainment venue.
Fullwood says the casino is making improvement that it hopes will make it stand out among casinos in the Mississippi Delta. Harlow’s is the largest casino in Washington County.
Among other improvements will be a new pool, steakhouse and business center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar