Harlow’s Casino halfway through expansion project
Published: August 14,2012
Reggie Fullwood, senior vice president and general manager, says that one major change will be a multi-purpose event center to replace the previous entertainment venue.
Fullwood says the casino is making improvement that it hopes will make it stand out among casinos in the Mississippi Delta. Harlow’s is the largest casino in Washington County.
Among other improvements will be a new pool, steakhouse and business center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking