Harlow’s Casino halfway through expansion project
Published: August 14,2012
Reggie Fullwood, senior vice president and general manager, says that one major change will be a multi-purpose event center to replace the previous entertainment venue.
Fullwood says the casino is making improvement that it hopes will make it stand out among casinos in the Mississippi Delta. Harlow’s is the largest casino in Washington County.
Among other improvements will be a new pool, steakhouse and business center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds