Hol-Mac’s Hammerhead to be featured on ‘Motorhead Garage’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
BAY SPRINGS — Hammerhead, a division of Hol-Mac Corporation based in Bay Springs, will be featured on the TV series “Motorhead Garage.”
“Motorhead Garage” is a nationally syndicated show that reaches over 990,000 homes across the country on the Fox Sports Network.
The episode will air Sunday, Aug. 19 at 10:30 a.m. or Monday, Aug. 20 at 3:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point