Hol-Mac’s Hammerhead to be featured on ‘Motorhead Garage’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
BAY SPRINGS — Hammerhead, a division of Hol-Mac Corporation based in Bay Springs, will be featured on the TV series “Motorhead Garage.”
“Motorhead Garage” is a nationally syndicated show that reaches over 990,000 homes across the country on the Fox Sports Network.
The episode will air Sunday, Aug. 19 at 10:30 a.m. or Monday, Aug. 20 at 3:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site