Hol-Mac’s Hammerhead to be featured on ‘Motorhead Garage’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
BAY SPRINGS — Hammerhead, a division of Hol-Mac Corporation based in Bay Springs, will be featured on the TV series “Motorhead Garage.”
“Motorhead Garage” is a nationally syndicated show that reaches over 990,000 homes across the country on the Fox Sports Network.
The episode will air Sunday, Aug. 19 at 10:30 a.m. or Monday, Aug. 20 at 3:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015