Hol-Mac’s Hammerhead to be featured on ‘Motorhead Garage’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
BAY SPRINGS — Hammerhead, a division of Hol-Mac Corporation based in Bay Springs, will be featured on the TV series “Motorhead Garage.”
“Motorhead Garage” is a nationally syndicated show that reaches over 990,000 homes across the country on the Fox Sports Network.
The episode will air Sunday, Aug. 19 at 10:30 a.m. or Monday, Aug. 20 at 3:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M