Hol-Mac’s Hammerhead to be featured on ‘Motorhead Garage’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
BAY SPRINGS — Hammerhead, a division of Hol-Mac Corporation based in Bay Springs, will be featured on the TV series “Motorhead Garage.”
“Motorhead Garage” is a nationally syndicated show that reaches over 990,000 homes across the country on the Fox Sports Network.
The episode will air Sunday, Aug. 19 at 10:30 a.m. or Monday, Aug. 20 at 3:30 p.m.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love