TEC adds DIRECTV to product lineup
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
JACKSON — TEC is now a local authorized DIRECTV dealer.
With DIRECTV’s digital platform, TEC subscribers have access to more than 285 channels.
“TEC is very excited to expand our television product offering to customers. We continue adding services that will enhance our customers’ lifestyles,” said Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal