TEC adds DIRECTV to product lineup
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
JACKSON — TEC is now a local authorized DIRECTV dealer.
With DIRECTV’s digital platform, TEC subscribers have access to more than 285 channels.
“TEC is very excited to expand our television product offering to customers. We continue adding services that will enhance our customers’ lifestyles,” said Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company