TEC adds DIRECTV to product lineup
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
JACKSON — TEC is now a local authorized DIRECTV dealer.
With DIRECTV’s digital platform, TEC subscribers have access to more than 285 channels.
“TEC is very excited to expand our television product offering to customers. We continue adding services that will enhance our customers’ lifestyles,” said Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House