TEC adds DIRECTV to product lineup
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
JACKSON — TEC is now a local authorized DIRECTV dealer.
With DIRECTV’s digital platform, TEC subscribers have access to more than 285 channels.
“TEC is very excited to expand our television product offering to customers. We continue adding services that will enhance our customers’ lifestyles,” said Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip