TEC adds DIRECTV to product lineup
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 15,2012
JACKSON — TEC is now a local authorized DIRECTV dealer.
With DIRECTV’s digital platform, TEC subscribers have access to more than 285 channels.
“TEC is very excited to expand our television product offering to customers. We continue adding services that will enhance our customers’ lifestyles,” said Joey F. Garner, TEC executive vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow