Johnsonville recalls sausage; may contain pieces of glove
Published: August 16,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Sheboygan Falls, Wis.-based Johnsonville Sausage is recalling some packages of turkey sausage with cheddar cheese because the product may include pieces of glove.
The company is recalling select 13.5-ounce vacuum packages of Johnsonville “Turkey Sausage with Cheddar Cheese” with a “Best By” date of Aug. 20, 2012, and the establishment number “EST. P-34224.”
Nearly 49,000 pounds of product is being recalled. No injuries have been reported.
The sausage was distributed in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and Wisconsin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics