Johnsonville recalls sausage; may contain pieces of glove
Published: August 16,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Sheboygan Falls, Wis.-based Johnsonville Sausage is recalling some packages of turkey sausage with cheddar cheese because the product may include pieces of glove.
The company is recalling select 13.5-ounce vacuum packages of Johnsonville “Turkey Sausage with Cheddar Cheese” with a “Best By” date of Aug. 20, 2012, and the establishment number “EST. P-34224.”
Nearly 49,000 pounds of product is being recalled. No injuries have been reported.
The sausage was distributed in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and Wisconsin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions