Johnsonville recalls sausage; may contain pieces of glove
Published: August 16,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Sheboygan Falls, Wis.-based Johnsonville Sausage is recalling some packages of turkey sausage with cheddar cheese because the product may include pieces of glove.
The company is recalling select 13.5-ounce vacuum packages of Johnsonville “Turkey Sausage with Cheddar Cheese” with a “Best By” date of Aug. 20, 2012, and the establishment number “EST. P-34224.”
Nearly 49,000 pounds of product is being recalled. No injuries have been reported.
The sausage was distributed in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and Wisconsin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study