BBB picks directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The Better Business Bureau serving Mississippi has appointed five new members of the board of directors to serve a three-year term expiring December 2014. The new board members are Johnny Baker, Baker Insurance Services, Columbus; Don Glidewell, Think Anew, LLC , Ridgeland; Dr. William McHenry, Mississippi E-Center, Jackson; Karen Preston-Morf, ERA Advantage Real Estate, LLC, Oxford; and, Langston Rogers, Audibel Hearing Healthcare, Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.