BBB picks directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The Better Business Bureau serving Mississippi has appointed five new members of the board of directors to serve a three-year term expiring December 2014. The new board members are Johnny Baker, Baker Insurance Services, Columbus; Don Glidewell, Think Anew, LLC , Ridgeland; Dr. William McHenry, Mississippi E-Center, Jackson; Karen Preston-Morf, ERA Advantage Real Estate, LLC, Oxford; and, Langston Rogers, Audibel Hearing Healthcare, Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge