BBB picks directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The Better Business Bureau serving Mississippi has appointed five new members of the board of directors to serve a three-year term expiring December 2014. The new board members are Johnny Baker, Baker Insurance Services, Columbus; Don Glidewell, Think Anew, LLC , Ridgeland; Dr. William McHenry, Mississippi E-Center, Jackson; Karen Preston-Morf, ERA Advantage Real Estate, LLC, Oxford; and, Langston Rogers, Audibel Hearing Healthcare, Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal