BBB picks directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The Better Business Bureau serving Mississippi has appointed five new members of the board of directors to serve a three-year term expiring December 2014. The new board members are Johnny Baker, Baker Insurance Services, Columbus; Don Glidewell, Think Anew, LLC , Ridgeland; Dr. William McHenry, Mississippi E-Center, Jackson; Karen Preston-Morf, ERA Advantage Real Estate, LLC, Oxford; and, Langston Rogers, Audibel Hearing Healthcare, Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'