BBB picks directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The Better Business Bureau serving Mississippi has appointed five new members of the board of directors to serve a three-year term expiring December 2014. The new board members are Johnny Baker, Baker Insurance Services, Columbus; Don Glidewell, Think Anew, LLC , Ridgeland; Dr. William McHenry, Mississippi E-Center, Jackson; Karen Preston-Morf, ERA Advantage Real Estate, LLC, Oxford; and, Langston Rogers, Audibel Hearing Healthcare, Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing