Bentley named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Michael Bentley is the new president of Mississippi Association of Partners in Education, Bentley is an associate at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP in Jackson, where he maintains an appellate and commercial litigation practice.
Bentley is a graduate of Millsaps College and Mississippi College School of Law. He has been actively involved with Jackson Young Lawyers since his admission to the bar in 2007 and also served as a volunteer attorney for the Stewpot Legal Clinic, MVLP Legal Line and Mississippi Center for Justice’s Education Advocacy program. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division and the Millsaps College Arts and Lecture Series.
He and his wife, Sarah, and their son, Rabb, live in the Fondren neighborhood of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county