Bentley named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Michael Bentley is the new president of Mississippi Association of Partners in Education, Bentley is an associate at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP in Jackson, where he maintains an appellate and commercial litigation practice.
Bentley is a graduate of Millsaps College and Mississippi College School of Law. He has been actively involved with Jackson Young Lawyers since his admission to the bar in 2007 and also served as a volunteer attorney for the Stewpot Legal Clinic, MVLP Legal Line and Mississippi Center for Justice’s Education Advocacy program. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division and the Millsaps College Arts and Lecture Series.
He and his wife, Sarah, and their son, Rabb, live in the Fondren neighborhood of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014