Bentley named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Michael Bentley is the new president of Mississippi Association of Partners in Education, Bentley is an associate at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP in Jackson, where he maintains an appellate and commercial litigation practice.
Bentley is a graduate of Millsaps College and Mississippi College School of Law. He has been actively involved with Jackson Young Lawyers since his admission to the bar in 2007 and also served as a volunteer attorney for the Stewpot Legal Clinic, MVLP Legal Line and Mississippi Center for Justice’s Education Advocacy program. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division and the Millsaps College Arts and Lecture Series.
He and his wife, Sarah, and their son, Rabb, live in the Fondren neighborhood of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division