Bentley named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Michael Bentley is the new president of Mississippi Association of Partners in Education, Bentley is an associate at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP in Jackson, where he maintains an appellate and commercial litigation practice.
Bentley is a graduate of Millsaps College and Mississippi College School of Law. He has been actively involved with Jackson Young Lawyers since his admission to the bar in 2007 and also served as a volunteer attorney for the Stewpot Legal Clinic, MVLP Legal Line and Mississippi Center for Justice’s Education Advocacy program. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division and the Millsaps College Arts and Lecture Series.
He and his wife, Sarah, and their son, Rabb, live in the Fondren neighborhood of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry