Bentley named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Michael Bentley is the new president of Mississippi Association of Partners in Education, Bentley is an associate at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP in Jackson, where he maintains an appellate and commercial litigation practice.
Bentley is a graduate of Millsaps College and Mississippi College School of Law. He has been actively involved with Jackson Young Lawyers since his admission to the bar in 2007 and also served as a volunteer attorney for the Stewpot Legal Clinic, MVLP Legal Line and Mississippi Center for Justice’s Education Advocacy program. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division and the Millsaps College Arts and Lecture Series.
He and his wife, Sarah, and their son, Rabb, live in the Fondren neighborhood of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators