Breazeale, Craft hired
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has hired Jessica L. Breazeale and Patricia Craft as admissions counselors. Breazeale will assist potential students who work in the business, government and industry sectors along the Gulf Coast, including the military and gaming sector. She will also work closely with employers to determine the educational needs for their employees. Additionally, she will highlight the Southern Miss Gulf Coast degree offerings within the College of Business and the College of Science and Technology.
Breazeale earned both her master of science degree in public relations and bachelor of arts degree in public relations from Southern Miss. She spent the past four years working as the director of an agency in northeast Alabama where she managed two grants promoting education and managing communications efforts.
Craft will assist students interested in programs offered through the university’s College of Education and Psychology, College of Health and College of Nursing.
Craft earned both her master of science degree in public relations and bachelor of arts degree in communications from Southern Miss. She has dedicated more than 20 years of service to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, where, most recently, she worked with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) providing disaster and recovery assistance along the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.