Breazeale, Craft hired
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has hired Jessica L. Breazeale and Patricia Craft as admissions counselors. Breazeale will assist potential students who work in the business, government and industry sectors along the Gulf Coast, including the military and gaming sector. She will also work closely with employers to determine the educational needs for their employees. Additionally, she will highlight the Southern Miss Gulf Coast degree offerings within the College of Business and the College of Science and Technology.
Breazeale earned both her master of science degree in public relations and bachelor of arts degree in public relations from Southern Miss. She spent the past four years working as the director of an agency in northeast Alabama where she managed two grants promoting education and managing communications efforts.
Craft will assist students interested in programs offered through the university’s College of Education and Psychology, College of Health and College of Nursing.
Craft earned both her master of science degree in public relations and bachelor of arts degree in communications from Southern Miss. She has dedicated more than 20 years of service to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, where, most recently, she worked with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) providing disaster and recovery assistance along the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction