Brown earns CCIM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation by the CCIM Institute. Brown was among the 141 nationwide commercial real estate professionals who earned the designation by passing the Institute?s Comprehensive Examination, the final element in the designation process.
Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002.
He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM.
Brown resides in Madison with wife, Christi, and new daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference