Brown earns CCIM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation by the CCIM Institute. Brown was among the 141 nationwide commercial real estate professionals who earned the designation by passing the Institute?s Comprehensive Examination, the final element in the designation process.
Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002.
He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM.
Brown resides in Madison with wife, Christi, and new daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M