Brown earns CCIM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation by the CCIM Institute. Brown was among the 141 nationwide commercial real estate professionals who earned the designation by passing the Institute?s Comprehensive Examination, the final element in the designation process.
Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002.
He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM.
Brown resides in Madison with wife, Christi, and new daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)