Brown earns CCIM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation by the CCIM Institute. Brown was among the 141 nationwide commercial real estate professionals who earned the designation by passing the Institute?s Comprehensive Examination, the final element in the designation process.
Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002.
He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM.
Brown resides in Madison with wife, Christi, and new daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program