Brown earns CCIM
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Brandon L. Brown, CCIM, of T. L. Brown Properties, Jackson, has been awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation by the CCIM Institute. Brown was among the 141 nationwide commercial real estate professionals who earned the designation by passing the Institute?s Comprehensive Examination, the final element in the designation process.
Brown, a broker, has been with T.L. Brown Properties since 2002.
He is a member of Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Agricultural, Commercial & Industrial Brokers Association and Mississippi Chapter CCIM.
Brown resides in Madison with wife, Christi, and new daughter, Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force