Brown replaces White
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Rear Adm. Brian B. Brown has relieved Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White as commander of the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center. Brown most recently served as deputy oceanographer of the Navy in Washington, D.C. He previously served as commanding officer and executive officer of the Naval Oceanographic Office at Stennis Space Center.
White has been commander since 2009. He will move to Washington where he will become the oceanographer of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity