Brown replaces White
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Rear Adm. Brian B. Brown has relieved Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White as commander of the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center. Brown most recently served as deputy oceanographer of the Navy in Washington, D.C. He previously served as commanding officer and executive officer of the Naval Oceanographic Office at Stennis Space Center.
White has been commander since 2009. He will move to Washington where he will become the oceanographer of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges