Brown replaces White
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Rear Adm. Brian B. Brown has relieved Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White as commander of the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center. Brown most recently served as deputy oceanographer of the Navy in Washington, D.C. He previously served as commanding officer and executive officer of the Naval Oceanographic Office at Stennis Space Center.
White has been commander since 2009. He will move to Washington where he will become the oceanographer of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90