Brown replaces White
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Rear Adm. Brian B. Brown has relieved Rear Adm. Jonathan W. White as commander of the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command at Stennis Space Center. Brown most recently served as deputy oceanographer of the Navy in Washington, D.C. He previously served as commanding officer and executive officer of the Naval Oceanographic Office at Stennis Space Center.
White has been commander since 2009. He will move to Washington where he will become the oceanographer of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings