Clark earns election
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The board of directors of the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology has elected Dr. Molly S. Clark, assistant professor of family medicine and director of health psychology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, to a four-year term on the board. Clark, a Brandon resident, will begin serving on the board Jan. 1, 2013.
A licensed psychologist who received her Ph.D. in counseling psychology from the University of Southern Mississippi, Clark completed the doctoral residency program at the University of Missouri, Columbia, and the health psychology postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Family Medicine at UMMC.
After working for several years in primary care at the G. V. “Sonny” Montgomery VA Medical Center, she became director of the health psychology fellowship in the Department of Family Medicine at UMMC. She has a faculty appointment in the Department of Human Behavior and Psychiatry at UMMC and provides direct treatment for patients and consults with Medical Center faculty regarding issues related to behavioral health. She also is involved in training health-care providers to increase collaborative care roles among primary-care providers and psychologists.
Recipient of the 2010 Judy E. Hall Early Career Psychologist Award, Clark has been credentialed by the National Register since 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe