Clark earns election
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The board of directors of the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology has elected Dr. Molly S. Clark, assistant professor of family medicine and director of health psychology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, to a four-year term on the board. Clark, a Brandon resident, will begin serving on the board Jan. 1, 2013.
A licensed psychologist who received her Ph.D. in counseling psychology from the University of Southern Mississippi, Clark completed the doctoral residency program at the University of Missouri, Columbia, and the health psychology postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Family Medicine at UMMC.
After working for several years in primary care at the G. V. “Sonny” Montgomery VA Medical Center, she became director of the health psychology fellowship in the Department of Family Medicine at UMMC. She has a faculty appointment in the Department of Human Behavior and Psychiatry at UMMC and provides direct treatment for patients and consults with Medical Center faculty regarding issues related to behavioral health. She also is involved in training health-care providers to increase collaborative care roles among primary-care providers and psychologists.
Recipient of the 2010 Judy E. Hall Early Career Psychologist Award, Clark has been credentialed by the National Register since 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued