Clinic adds providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The board of trustees of Singing River Health System recently welcomed the addition of new providers for SRHS Clinics. Carol Hall, doctor of osteopathic medicine/family medicine, received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. She performed a family medicine residency at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Hall is board certified in family medicine.
Jeremy Wigginton, medical doctor/family medicine, received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi, where he also performed a residency in family medicine. Wigginton is board certified in family medicine.
Bonnie McMillan, certified family nurse practitioner, earned her degree from the Mississippi University for Women. She is a certified family nurse practitioner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project