Clinic adds providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The board of trustees of Singing River Health System recently welcomed the addition of new providers for SRHS Clinics. Carol Hall, doctor of osteopathic medicine/family medicine, received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. She performed a family medicine residency at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Hall is board certified in family medicine.
Jeremy Wigginton, medical doctor/family medicine, received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi, where he also performed a residency in family medicine. Wigginton is board certified in family medicine.
Bonnie McMillan, certified family nurse practitioner, earned her degree from the Mississippi University for Women. She is a certified family nurse practitioner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill