Clinic adds providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The board of trustees of Singing River Health System recently welcomed the addition of new providers for SRHS Clinics. Carol Hall, doctor of osteopathic medicine/family medicine, received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. She performed a family medicine residency at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Hall is board certified in family medicine.
Jeremy Wigginton, medical doctor/family medicine, received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi, where he also performed a residency in family medicine. Wigginton is board certified in family medicine.
Bonnie McMillan, certified family nurse practitioner, earned her degree from the Mississippi University for Women. She is a certified family nurse practitioner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow