Clinic adds providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The board of trustees of Singing River Health System recently welcomed the addition of new providers for SRHS Clinics. Carol Hall, doctor of osteopathic medicine/family medicine, received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. She performed a family medicine residency at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Hall is board certified in family medicine.
Jeremy Wigginton, medical doctor/family medicine, received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi, where he also performed a residency in family medicine. Wigginton is board certified in family medicine.
Bonnie McMillan, certified family nurse practitioner, earned her degree from the Mississippi University for Women. She is a certified family nurse practitioner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip