Clinic adds providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The board of trustees of Singing River Health System recently welcomed the addition of new providers for SRHS Clinics. Carol Hall, doctor of osteopathic medicine/family medicine, received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. She performed a family medicine residency at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Hall is board certified in family medicine.
Jeremy Wigginton, medical doctor/family medicine, received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi, where he also performed a residency in family medicine. Wigginton is board certified in family medicine.
Bonnie McMillan, certified family nurse practitioner, earned her degree from the Mississippi University for Women. She is a certified family nurse practitioner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'