Collins earns award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
The South Mississippi Chapter of the American Red Cross has presented its first Humanitarian Award to Bob Collins. Collins, a military and Red Cross retiree, joined the South Mississippi Chapter of the American Red Cross after 23 years in the Air Force. He began as the director of service to military families and blood services and then served as the executive director for 20 years.
Originally from Boston, Collins was stationed at Keesler Air Force Base in 1963 and decided to retire there once his military service was complete.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Nullification and interposition
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable