MCEE chooses Wilson
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Cory T. Wilson, a Moss Point native, has been selected chair-elect by the board of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education. Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow.
He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in economics in 1992. Wilson received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study