MCEE chooses Wilson
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Cory T. Wilson, a Moss Point native, has been selected chair-elect by the board of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education. Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow.
He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in economics in 1992. Wilson received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data