MCEE chooses Wilson
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Cory T. Wilson, a Moss Point native, has been selected chair-elect by the board of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education. Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow.
He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in economics in 1992. Wilson received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county