MCEE chooses Wilson
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Cory T. Wilson, a Moss Point native, has been selected chair-elect by the board of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education. Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow.
He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in economics in 1992. Wilson received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years