MCEE chooses Wilson
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Cory T. Wilson, a Moss Point native, has been selected chair-elect by the board of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education. Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow.
He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in economics in 1992. Wilson received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs