Richardson presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Eloise Richardson was recently awarded the national 2012 GED Distinguished Service Award at the GED Testing Service Award luncheon in Long Beach, Calif. Richardson serves as the director of adult basic education and GED at the Mississippi Community College Board.
Richardson has spent her entire professional career in the educational field. In 1983, she became the director of adult education and GED testing for Starkville public schools. In 1985, she was named the first literacy coordinator for the Mississippi Department of Education. In 1988, she was named state director of adult education, and in 1997 she was also named state administrator for the GED Testing Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm