Richardson presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Eloise Richardson was recently awarded the national 2012 GED Distinguished Service Award at the GED Testing Service Award luncheon in Long Beach, Calif. Richardson serves as the director of adult basic education and GED at the Mississippi Community College Board.
Richardson has spent her entire professional career in the educational field. In 1983, she became the director of adult education and GED testing for Starkville public schools. In 1985, she was named the first literacy coordinator for the Mississippi Department of Education. In 1988, she was named state director of adult education, and in 1997 she was also named state administrator for the GED Testing Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month