Richardson presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Eloise Richardson was recently awarded the national 2012 GED Distinguished Service Award at the GED Testing Service Award luncheon in Long Beach, Calif. Richardson serves as the director of adult basic education and GED at the Mississippi Community College Board.
Richardson has spent her entire professional career in the educational field. In 1983, she became the director of adult education and GED testing for Starkville public schools. In 1985, she was named the first literacy coordinator for the Mississippi Department of Education. In 1988, she was named state director of adult education, and in 1997 she was also named state administrator for the GED Testing Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow