Richardson presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Eloise Richardson was recently awarded the national 2012 GED Distinguished Service Award at the GED Testing Service Award luncheon in Long Beach, Calif. Richardson serves as the director of adult basic education and GED at the Mississippi Community College Board.
Richardson has spent her entire professional career in the educational field. In 1983, she became the director of adult education and GED testing for Starkville public schools. In 1985, she was named the first literacy coordinator for the Mississippi Department of Education. In 1988, she was named state director of adult education, and in 1997 she was also named state administrator for the GED Testing Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency