Richardson presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2012
Eloise Richardson was recently awarded the national 2012 GED Distinguished Service Award at the GED Testing Service Award luncheon in Long Beach, Calif. Richardson serves as the director of adult basic education and GED at the Mississippi Community College Board.
Richardson has spent her entire professional career in the educational field. In 1983, she became the director of adult education and GED testing for Starkville public schools. In 1985, she was named the first literacy coordinator for the Mississippi Department of Education. In 1988, she was named state director of adult education, and in 1997 she was also named state administrator for the GED Testing Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy