Officials budget for BancorpSouth Arena renovation
Published: August 22,2012
TUPELO — The BancorpSouth Arena in Tupelo could get a new look just in time for its 20th anniversary next year.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the local coliseum commission approved a budget that would pay $1.8 million to resurface the building’s exterior and freshen up the interior paint.
The building would retain its exterior insulation finishing system but would include a new color scheme to include shades of tan and burgundy and a limestone finish.
The city will have final say on the plan.
The proposed facelift would take six months to complete and would be finished by the building’s anniversary in October 2013.
— Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future