Clinic welcomes Gupta
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Richa Gupta, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology. Gupta joins the practice with Dr. Gisela Zapata in Gulfport. Gupta received her bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery from the Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India. She attended medical school at the Internal Medicine and General Practice Vocational Training Scheme, United Kingdom, and at the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom. Gupta, who is board certified, completed her residency in internal medicine at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo. She was fellowship trained in rheumatology at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete