Clinic welcomes Gupta
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Richa Gupta, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology. Gupta joins the practice with Dr. Gisela Zapata in Gulfport. Gupta received her bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery from the Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India. She attended medical school at the Internal Medicine and General Practice Vocational Training Scheme, United Kingdom, and at the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom. Gupta, who is board certified, completed her residency in internal medicine at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo. She was fellowship trained in rheumatology at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth