Clinic welcomes Gupta
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Richa Gupta, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology. Gupta joins the practice with Dr. Gisela Zapata in Gulfport. Gupta received her bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery from the Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India. She attended medical school at the Internal Medicine and General Practice Vocational Training Scheme, United Kingdom, and at the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom. Gupta, who is board certified, completed her residency in internal medicine at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo. She was fellowship trained in rheumatology at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program