Clinic welcomes Gupta
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Richa Gupta, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology. Gupta joins the practice with Dr. Gisela Zapata in Gulfport. Gupta received her bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery from the Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India. She attended medical school at the Internal Medicine and General Practice Vocational Training Scheme, United Kingdom, and at the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom. Gupta, who is board certified, completed her residency in internal medicine at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo. She was fellowship trained in rheumatology at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs