Clinic welcomes Gupta
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Richa Gupta, M.D., in the practice of rheumatology. Gupta joins the practice with Dr. Gisela Zapata in Gulfport. Gupta received her bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery from the Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India. She attended medical school at the Internal Medicine and General Practice Vocational Training Scheme, United Kingdom, and at the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom. Gupta, who is board certified, completed her residency in internal medicine at St. Luke’s Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo. She was fellowship trained in rheumatology at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.