MFN elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
New officers have been selected to lead the board of directors at Mississippi Food Network. Margaret McLarty, senior vice president at Wells Fargo Advisors, will serve as chairman of the board for a one-year term.
Other officers include Jean Jacobs, customer account manager with Entergy Corp. in Kosciusko, as vice chairman; Debra McGee, senior vice president and director of minority business development for BankPlus, as secretary; Jim Richards, CEO of KLLM Transport, as treasurer; and, Mary Hill, executive director of food service at Jackson Public Schools, as immediate past chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county