MFN elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
New officers have been selected to lead the board of directors at Mississippi Food Network. Margaret McLarty, senior vice president at Wells Fargo Advisors, will serve as chairman of the board for a one-year term.
Other officers include Jean Jacobs, customer account manager with Entergy Corp. in Kosciusko, as vice chairman; Debra McGee, senior vice president and director of minority business development for BankPlus, as secretary; Jim Richards, CEO of KLLM Transport, as treasurer; and, Mary Hill, executive director of food service at Jackson Public Schools, as immediate past chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts