MFN elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
New officers have been selected to lead the board of directors at Mississippi Food Network. Margaret McLarty, senior vice president at Wells Fargo Advisors, will serve as chairman of the board for a one-year term.
Other officers include Jean Jacobs, customer account manager with Entergy Corp. in Kosciusko, as vice chairman; Debra McGee, senior vice president and director of minority business development for BankPlus, as secretary; Jim Richards, CEO of KLLM Transport, as treasurer; and, Mary Hill, executive director of food service at Jackson Public Schools, as immediate past chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP