MFN elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
New officers have been selected to lead the board of directors at Mississippi Food Network. Margaret McLarty, senior vice president at Wells Fargo Advisors, will serve as chairman of the board for a one-year term.
Other officers include Jean Jacobs, customer account manager with Entergy Corp. in Kosciusko, as vice chairman; Debra McGee, senior vice president and director of minority business development for BankPlus, as secretary; Jim Richards, CEO of KLLM Transport, as treasurer; and, Mary Hill, executive director of food service at Jackson Public Schools, as immediate past chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency