MFN elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2012
New officers have been selected to lead the board of directors at Mississippi Food Network. Margaret McLarty, senior vice president at Wells Fargo Advisors, will serve as chairman of the board for a one-year term.
Other officers include Jean Jacobs, customer account manager with Entergy Corp. in Kosciusko, as vice chairman; Debra McGee, senior vice president and director of minority business development for BankPlus, as secretary; Jim Richards, CEO of KLLM Transport, as treasurer; and, Mary Hill, executive director of food service at Jackson Public Schools, as immediate past chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast