Breazeale joins father
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Maury Brickell Breazeale recently joined Kientz, Tipton & Breazeale, LLC as a financial advisor. Breazeale will work with his father, Donald G. Breazeale, CLU, ChFC, AIF, who entered the insurance and financial services business in 1974 and partners Christopher A. Tipton, CFP, CFS, ChFC, and William A. Kientz III, CLU, ChFC, CFP.
Breazeale holds a bachelor of arts in English and a master of arts in higher education from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining KTB, Breazeale worked in international education at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO