Breazeale joins father
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Maury Brickell Breazeale recently joined Kientz, Tipton & Breazeale, LLC as a financial advisor. Breazeale will work with his father, Donald G. Breazeale, CLU, ChFC, AIF, who entered the insurance and financial services business in 1974 and partners Christopher A. Tipton, CFP, CFS, ChFC, and William A. Kientz III, CLU, ChFC, CFP.
Breazeale holds a bachelor of arts in English and a master of arts in higher education from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining KTB, Breazeale worked in international education at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring