Breazeale joins father
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Maury Brickell Breazeale recently joined Kientz, Tipton & Breazeale, LLC as a financial advisor. Breazeale will work with his father, Donald G. Breazeale, CLU, ChFC, AIF, who entered the insurance and financial services business in 1974 and partners Christopher A. Tipton, CFP, CFS, ChFC, and William A. Kientz III, CLU, ChFC, CFP.
Breazeale holds a bachelor of arts in English and a master of arts in higher education from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining KTB, Breazeale worked in international education at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development