Breazeale joins father
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Maury Brickell Breazeale recently joined Kientz, Tipton & Breazeale, LLC as a financial advisor. Breazeale will work with his father, Donald G. Breazeale, CLU, ChFC, AIF, who entered the insurance and financial services business in 1974 and partners Christopher A. Tipton, CFP, CFS, ChFC, and William A. Kientz III, CLU, ChFC, CFP.
Breazeale holds a bachelor of arts in English and a master of arts in higher education from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining KTB, Breazeale worked in international education at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state