Breazeale joins father
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Maury Brickell Breazeale recently joined Kientz, Tipton & Breazeale, LLC as a financial advisor. Breazeale will work with his father, Donald G. Breazeale, CLU, ChFC, AIF, who entered the insurance and financial services business in 1974 and partners Christopher A. Tipton, CFP, CFS, ChFC, and William A. Kientz III, CLU, ChFC, CFP.
Breazeale holds a bachelor of arts in English and a master of arts in higher education from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining KTB, Breazeale worked in international education at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations