by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Jackson Eye Associates’ Dr. Glenn Herrington has moved from the JEA Jackson location to its Clinton office. Herrington is a native of Canton and a graduate of Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in glaucoma at the LSU Eye Center in 1991.
Herrington is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology, Jackson Ophthalmologic Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, Central Medical Society and Louisiana-Mississippi Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology Association. He was also a clinical instructor at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, and has had several articles published in the Archives of Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.