by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Jackson Eye Associates’ Dr. Glenn Herrington has moved from the JEA Jackson location to its Clinton office. Herrington is a native of Canton and a graduate of Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in glaucoma at the LSU Eye Center in 1991.
Herrington is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology, Jackson Ophthalmologic Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, Central Medical Society and Louisiana-Mississippi Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology Association. He was also a clinical instructor at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, and has had several articles published in the Archives of Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger