by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Jackson Eye Associates’ Dr. Glenn Herrington has moved from the JEA Jackson location to its Clinton office. Herrington is a native of Canton and a graduate of Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in glaucoma at the LSU Eye Center in 1991.
Herrington is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology, Jackson Ophthalmologic Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, Central Medical Society and Louisiana-Mississippi Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology Association. He was also a clinical instructor at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, and has had several articles published in the Archives of Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues