by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Jackson Eye Associates’ Dr. Glenn Herrington has moved from the JEA Jackson location to its Clinton office. Herrington is a native of Canton and a graduate of Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in glaucoma at the LSU Eye Center in 1991.
Herrington is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology, Jackson Ophthalmologic Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, Central Medical Society and Louisiana-Mississippi Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology Association. He was also a clinical instructor at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, and has had several articles published in the Archives of Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet