by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Jackson Eye Associates’ Dr. Glenn Herrington has moved from the JEA Jackson location to its Clinton office. Herrington is a native of Canton and a graduate of Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in glaucoma at the LSU Eye Center in 1991.
Herrington is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology, Jackson Ophthalmologic Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, Central Medical Society and Louisiana-Mississippi Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology Association. He was also a clinical instructor at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology, and has had several articles published in the Archives of Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar