Kosek comes to Eye Group
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Kevin Kosek, M.D., has joined The Eye Group of Mississippi. A 2002 graduate of Birmingham-Southern College with a B.S. in biology, Kosek received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2006. He completed his internal medicine internship (2006-2007) and his ophthalmology residency (2007-2010) at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Before joining The Eye Group of Mississippi, Kosek was assistant professor of ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Prior to that, he was chief resident at the University of Mississippi Department of Ophthalmology and the Veterans Affairs Hospital, both in Jackson.
Kosek and his wife, the former Kim Zarzour, have three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, playing guitar, cooking, working in his yard, learning piano and is an avid soccer player.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues