Kosek comes to Eye Group
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Kevin Kosek, M.D., has joined The Eye Group of Mississippi. A 2002 graduate of Birmingham-Southern College with a B.S. in biology, Kosek received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2006. He completed his internal medicine internship (2006-2007) and his ophthalmology residency (2007-2010) at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Before joining The Eye Group of Mississippi, Kosek was assistant professor of ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Prior to that, he was chief resident at the University of Mississippi Department of Ophthalmology and the Veterans Affairs Hospital, both in Jackson.
Kosek and his wife, the former Kim Zarzour, have three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, playing guitar, cooking, working in his yard, learning piano and is an avid soccer player.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district