Kosek comes to Eye Group
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Kevin Kosek, M.D., has joined The Eye Group of Mississippi. A 2002 graduate of Birmingham-Southern College with a B.S. in biology, Kosek received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2006. He completed his internal medicine internship (2006-2007) and his ophthalmology residency (2007-2010) at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Before joining The Eye Group of Mississippi, Kosek was assistant professor of ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Prior to that, he was chief resident at the University of Mississippi Department of Ophthalmology and the Veterans Affairs Hospital, both in Jackson.
Kosek and his wife, the former Kim Zarzour, have three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, playing guitar, cooking, working in his yard, learning piano and is an avid soccer player.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology