Kosek comes to Eye Group
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Kevin Kosek, M.D., has joined The Eye Group of Mississippi. A 2002 graduate of Birmingham-Southern College with a B.S. in biology, Kosek received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2006. He completed his internal medicine internship (2006-2007) and his ophthalmology residency (2007-2010) at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Before joining The Eye Group of Mississippi, Kosek was assistant professor of ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Prior to that, he was chief resident at the University of Mississippi Department of Ophthalmology and the Veterans Affairs Hospital, both in Jackson.
Kosek and his wife, the former Kim Zarzour, have three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, playing guitar, cooking, working in his yard, learning piano and is an avid soccer player.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer