Kosek comes to Eye Group
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Kevin Kosek, M.D., has joined The Eye Group of Mississippi. A 2002 graduate of Birmingham-Southern College with a B.S. in biology, Kosek received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2006. He completed his internal medicine internship (2006-2007) and his ophthalmology residency (2007-2010) at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Before joining The Eye Group of Mississippi, Kosek was assistant professor of ophthalmology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Prior to that, he was chief resident at the University of Mississippi Department of Ophthalmology and the Veterans Affairs Hospital, both in Jackson.
Kosek and his wife, the former Kim Zarzour, have three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, playing guitar, cooking, working in his yard, learning piano and is an avid soccer player.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics