Segan joins casino team
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has added Jeff Segan as vice president of hotel operations. Segan is the former general manager for Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa in South Florida. Segan has held positions as general manager of Marriott Bay Point Golf Resort and Spa as well as general manager for Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach in Sand Key, Fla.
Segan began his hospitality career in 1986 after earning a degree at the Culinary Institute of America in New York. As a former executive chef with Columbia Sussex Hotel Corporation, he executed the menu design and implementation in 54 hotels. While with Winegardner & Hammons Inc., he was responsible for training hotel sous chefs and assistant general managers in culinary operations and cost controls.
His culinary accomplishments include recognition as “Midwest Chef of the Year” by Marriott in 1999 and “Best Overall Food & Beverage Operations – Midwest” in 1999 and 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program