Segan joins casino team
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has added Jeff Segan as vice president of hotel operations. Segan is the former general manager for Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa in South Florida. Segan has held positions as general manager of Marriott Bay Point Golf Resort and Spa as well as general manager for Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach in Sand Key, Fla.
Segan began his hospitality career in 1986 after earning a degree at the Culinary Institute of America in New York. As a former executive chef with Columbia Sussex Hotel Corporation, he executed the menu design and implementation in 54 hotels. While with Winegardner & Hammons Inc., he was responsible for training hotel sous chefs and assistant general managers in culinary operations and cost controls.
His culinary accomplishments include recognition as “Midwest Chef of the Year” by Marriott in 1999 and “Best Overall Food & Beverage Operations – Midwest” in 1999 and 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders