Segan joins casino team
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has added Jeff Segan as vice president of hotel operations. Segan is the former general manager for Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa in South Florida. Segan has held positions as general manager of Marriott Bay Point Golf Resort and Spa as well as general manager for Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach in Sand Key, Fla.
Segan began his hospitality career in 1986 after earning a degree at the Culinary Institute of America in New York. As a former executive chef with Columbia Sussex Hotel Corporation, he executed the menu design and implementation in 54 hotels. While with Winegardner & Hammons Inc., he was responsible for training hotel sous chefs and assistant general managers in culinary operations and cost controls.
His culinary accomplishments include recognition as “Midwest Chef of the Year” by Marriott in 1999 and “Best Overall Food & Beverage Operations – Midwest” in 1999 and 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87