Sindledecker earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
People Lease’s Jaynee Sindledecker, payroll specialist, has completed the Foundations of Payroll Certification program of the American Payroll Association, the first of the two certifications offered by the national organization. A People Lease employee since 2010, Sindledecker is the company’s first associate to receive the APA certification.
Sindledecker will begin preparation for the Certified Payroll Professional certification, the American Payroll Association’s highest certification offered to payroll professionals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn