Sindledecker earns certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2012
People Lease’s Jaynee Sindledecker, payroll specialist, has completed the Foundations of Payroll Certification program of the American Payroll Association, the first of the two certifications offered by the national organization. A People Lease employee since 2010, Sindledecker is the company’s first associate to receive the APA certification.
Sindledecker will begin preparation for the Certified Payroll Professional certification, the American Payroll Association’s highest certification offered to payroll professionals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software