Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2012
JACKSON — When it comes to network quality in Mississippi, Verizon Wireless ranks highest among U.S. wireless providers, according to the latest J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, Volume 2.
The Southeast region includes the Gulf Coast states of Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
The J.D. Power and Associates study measured network quality among all U.S. wireless service providers based on factors that impact overall carrier performance. Approximately 27,000 wireless subscribers were surveyed between January and June 2012 about their experiences with wireless voice, text messaging and data usage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location