Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2012
JACKSON — When it comes to network quality in Mississippi, Verizon Wireless ranks highest among U.S. wireless providers, according to the latest J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, Volume 2.
The Southeast region includes the Gulf Coast states of Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
The J.D. Power and Associates study measured network quality among all U.S. wireless service providers based on factors that impact overall carrier performance. Approximately 27,000 wireless subscribers were surveyed between January and June 2012 about their experiences with wireless voice, text messaging and data usage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll”
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county