Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2012
JACKSON — When it comes to network quality in Mississippi, Verizon Wireless ranks highest among U.S. wireless providers, according to the latest J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, Volume 2.
The Southeast region includes the Gulf Coast states of Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
The J.D. Power and Associates study measured network quality among all U.S. wireless service providers based on factors that impact overall carrier performance. Approximately 27,000 wireless subscribers were surveyed between January and June 2012 about their experiences with wireless voice, text messaging and data usage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur