Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2012
JACKSON — When it comes to network quality in Mississippi, Verizon Wireless ranks highest among U.S. wireless providers, according to the latest J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, Volume 2.
The Southeast region includes the Gulf Coast states of Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
The J.D. Power and Associates study measured network quality among all U.S. wireless service providers based on factors that impact overall carrier performance. Approximately 27,000 wireless subscribers were surveyed between January and June 2012 about their experiences with wireless voice, text messaging and data usage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity