Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2012
JACKSON — When it comes to network quality in Mississippi, Verizon Wireless ranks highest among U.S. wireless providers, according to the latest J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, Volume 2.
The Southeast region includes the Gulf Coast states of Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
The J.D. Power and Associates study measured network quality among all U.S. wireless service providers based on factors that impact overall carrier performance. Approximately 27,000 wireless subscribers were surveyed between January and June 2012 about their experiences with wireless voice, text messaging and data usage.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Verizon ranks tops in state in J.D. Power poll”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87