Bradley Arant makes ABA’s ‘Top 100′ ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2012
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been named a “Top 100 Group Firm” by the American Bar Association (ABA). Honorees are featured in the August issue of the ABA Journal.
The “Top 100 Group Firm” honorees are local lawyers and firms that support the ABA’s efforts to promote and protect the profession and practice of law at home and abroad.
“We are proud to be a part of the ABA’s efforts, and pleased that our work is making an impact,” said Bradley Arant chairman Beau Grenier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax