Bradley Arant makes ABA’s ‘Top 100′ ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2012
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been named a “Top 100 Group Firm” by the American Bar Association (ABA). Honorees are featured in the August issue of the ABA Journal.
The “Top 100 Group Firm” honorees are local lawyers and firms that support the ABA’s efforts to promote and protect the profession and practice of law at home and abroad.
“We are proud to be a part of the ABA’s efforts, and pleased that our work is making an impact,” said Bradley Arant chairman Beau Grenier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue