Bradley Arant makes ABA’s ‘Top 100′ ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2012
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been named a “Top 100 Group Firm” by the American Bar Association (ABA). Honorees are featured in the August issue of the ABA Journal.
The “Top 100 Group Firm” honorees are local lawyers and firms that support the ABA’s efforts to promote and protect the profession and practice of law at home and abroad.
“We are proud to be a part of the ABA’s efforts, and pleased that our work is making an impact,” said Bradley Arant chairman Beau Grenier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015