Bradley Arant makes ABA’s ‘Top 100′ ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2012
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been named a “Top 100 Group Firm” by the American Bar Association (ABA). Honorees are featured in the August issue of the ABA Journal.
The “Top 100 Group Firm” honorees are local lawyers and firms that support the ABA’s efforts to promote and protect the profession and practice of law at home and abroad.
“We are proud to be a part of the ABA’s efforts, and pleased that our work is making an impact,” said Bradley Arant chairman Beau Grenier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics