Bradley Arant makes ABA’s ‘Top 100′ ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 30,2012
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP has been named a “Top 100 Group Firm” by the American Bar Association (ABA). Honorees are featured in the August issue of the ABA Journal.
The “Top 100 Group Firm” honorees are local lawyers and firms that support the ABA’s efforts to promote and protect the profession and practice of law at home and abroad.
“We are proud to be a part of the ABA’s efforts, and pleased that our work is making an impact,” said Bradley Arant chairman Beau Grenier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years