Health Department awards CON to Anderson Regional
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 31,2012
MERIDIAN — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) issued a certificate of need (CON) to Anderson Regional Medical Center (South Campus).
The CON gives the hospital authority to utilize 25 of its acute-care beds as swing beds. The proposed project requires no new construction and/or renovation and no new personnel.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals