Health Department awards CON to Anderson Regional
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 31,2012
MERIDIAN — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) issued a certificate of need (CON) to Anderson Regional Medical Center (South Campus).
The CON gives the hospital authority to utilize 25 of its acute-care beds as swing beds. The proposed project requires no new construction and/or renovation and no new personnel.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds