Health Department awards CON to Anderson Regional
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 31,2012
MERIDIAN — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) issued a certificate of need (CON) to Anderson Regional Medical Center (South Campus).
The CON gives the hospital authority to utilize 25 of its acute-care beds as swing beds. The proposed project requires no new construction and/or renovation and no new personnel.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful