Health Department awards CON to Anderson Regional
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 31,2012
MERIDIAN — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) issued a certificate of need (CON) to Anderson Regional Medical Center (South Campus).
The CON gives the hospital authority to utilize 25 of its acute-care beds as swing beds. The proposed project requires no new construction and/or renovation and no new personnel.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference