Health Department awards CON to Anderson Regional
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 31,2012
MERIDIAN — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) issued a certificate of need (CON) to Anderson Regional Medical Center (South Campus).
The CON gives the hospital authority to utilize 25 of its acute-care beds as swing beds. The proposed project requires no new construction and/or renovation and no new personnel.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation