BankFirst adds Corder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
BankFirst Financial Services has hired William Corder as senior vice president and commercial lender in the bank’s Columbus office. Corder is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the ABA Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has 10 years of experience in the banking industry.
Corder, who has been a resident of Columbus since 2004, is currently serving as second vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Columbus, executive board member of Main Street Columbus, executive board member of Market Street Columbus and is a past president of the United Way of Lowndes County.
Corder has three daughters — Morgan, Taylor and Kyleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers