BankFirst adds Corder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
BankFirst Financial Services has hired William Corder as senior vice president and commercial lender in the bank’s Columbus office. Corder is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the ABA Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has 10 years of experience in the banking industry.
Corder, who has been a resident of Columbus since 2004, is currently serving as second vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Columbus, executive board member of Main Street Columbus, executive board member of Market Street Columbus and is a past president of the United Way of Lowndes County.
Corder has three daughters — Morgan, Taylor and Kyleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law