BankFirst adds Corder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
BankFirst Financial Services has hired William Corder as senior vice president and commercial lender in the bank’s Columbus office. Corder is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the ABA Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has 10 years of experience in the banking industry.
Corder, who has been a resident of Columbus since 2004, is currently serving as second vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Columbus, executive board member of Main Street Columbus, executive board member of Market Street Columbus and is a past president of the United Way of Lowndes County.
Corder has three daughters — Morgan, Taylor and Kyleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House