BankFirst adds Corder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
BankFirst Financial Services has hired William Corder as senior vice president and commercial lender in the bank’s Columbus office. Corder is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the ABA Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has 10 years of experience in the banking industry.
Corder, who has been a resident of Columbus since 2004, is currently serving as second vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Columbus, executive board member of Main Street Columbus, executive board member of Market Street Columbus and is a past president of the United Way of Lowndes County.
Corder has three daughters — Morgan, Taylor and Kyleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau