BankFirst adds Corder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
BankFirst Financial Services has hired William Corder as senior vice president and commercial lender in the bank’s Columbus office. Corder is a graduate of Mississippi State University, the ABA Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has 10 years of experience in the banking industry.
Corder, who has been a resident of Columbus since 2004, is currently serving as second vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Columbus, executive board member of Main Street Columbus, executive board member of Market Street Columbus and is a past president of the United Way of Lowndes County.
Corder has three daughters — Morgan, Taylor and Kyleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast