Fellows comes to association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Gordon Fellows has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association staff as vice president, government relations. His duties will include representing the association at the State Capitol, coordinating lobbying efforts and managing association events.
Fellows joins the association after working in the furniture industry for six years, three of which were spent in China. A native of Tupelo, he earned a bachelor’s degree in international studies at the Croft Institute at the University of Mississippi.
Fellows is married to the former Sara Hart Rosenblatt of Jackson. They live in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State