Fellows comes to association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Gordon Fellows has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association staff as vice president, government relations. His duties will include representing the association at the State Capitol, coordinating lobbying efforts and managing association events.
Fellows joins the association after working in the furniture industry for six years, three of which were spent in China. A native of Tupelo, he earned a bachelor’s degree in international studies at the Croft Institute at the University of Mississippi.
Fellows is married to the former Sara Hart Rosenblatt of Jackson. They live in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren