Fellows comes to association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Gordon Fellows has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association staff as vice president, government relations. His duties will include representing the association at the State Capitol, coordinating lobbying efforts and managing association events.
Fellows joins the association after working in the furniture industry for six years, three of which were spent in China. A native of Tupelo, he earned a bachelor’s degree in international studies at the Croft Institute at the University of Mississippi.
Fellows is married to the former Sara Hart Rosenblatt of Jackson. They live in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State