Fellows comes to association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Gordon Fellows has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association staff as vice president, government relations. His duties will include representing the association at the State Capitol, coordinating lobbying efforts and managing association events.
Fellows joins the association after working in the furniture industry for six years, three of which were spent in China. A native of Tupelo, he earned a bachelor’s degree in international studies at the Croft Institute at the University of Mississippi.
Fellows is married to the former Sara Hart Rosenblatt of Jackson. They live in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program