Fellows comes to association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Gordon Fellows has joined the Mississippi Bankers Association staff as vice president, government relations. His duties will include representing the association at the State Capitol, coordinating lobbying efforts and managing association events.
Fellows joins the association after working in the furniture industry for six years, three of which were spent in China. A native of Tupelo, he earned a bachelor’s degree in international studies at the Croft Institute at the University of Mississippi.
Fellows is married to the former Sara Hart Rosenblatt of Jackson. They live in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love