Firm adds Golmon
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Stacey Woodruff Golmon has joined the Holcomb Dunbar law firm in Oxford, and will concentrate her practice in criminal defense and family law. Golmon is a 1996 graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law where she served as a member of the Mississippi Law Journal staff and Moot Court Board. Before Ole Miss, Golmon graduated with honors from Mississippi College.
Golmon is a former assistant district attorney for the 4th Judicial District Greenville office. While there she prosecuted murders, aggravated assault, and child abuse charges in Greenville, Indianola and Greenwood. Golmon served as a member of the 4th Judicial District’s first Drug Court Team.
Golmon served as a member and officer of the Greenville Junior Auxiliary and created and helped run “Our House,” a program for children who had lost a family member to homicide. Golmon also spent several years, through JA, speaking to Greenville public school students about a national child lures program as well as leading programs for older females. She is a member of First Baptist Church, Oxford, where she has taught children’s Sunday School and children’s choir and is also a leader in the AWANA ministry.
Golmon is the daughter of Bobby and Sharon Baker Woodruff of Batesville. She is married to Bradley Golmon and is the proud mother of two boys, Graham, 9, and Will, 5.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip