Fuller leading association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters has named Michelle Fuller as president for 2012/2013. Fuller is vice president and benefit advisor for BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
Fuller has over 25 years of experience in the employee benefits arena specializing in welfare and pension benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters and a board member for both the Mississippi and Jackson Association of Health Underwriters. She is a past committee member for the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi Agent Advisory Council, as well as the United Healthcare Agent Advisory Board. In 2009 and 2010, Fuller was named one of the top 300 influential advisors in defined contribution plans by the 401K Exchange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location