Fuller leading association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters has named Michelle Fuller as president for 2012/2013. Fuller is vice president and benefit advisor for BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
Fuller has over 25 years of experience in the employee benefits arena specializing in welfare and pension benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters and a board member for both the Mississippi and Jackson Association of Health Underwriters. She is a past committee member for the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi Agent Advisory Council, as well as the United Healthcare Agent Advisory Board. In 2009 and 2010, Fuller was named one of the top 300 influential advisors in defined contribution plans by the 401K Exchange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma