Fuller leading association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters has named Michelle Fuller as president for 2012/2013. Fuller is vice president and benefit advisor for BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
Fuller has over 25 years of experience in the employee benefits arena specializing in welfare and pension benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters and a board member for both the Mississippi and Jackson Association of Health Underwriters. She is a past committee member for the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi Agent Advisory Council, as well as the United Healthcare Agent Advisory Board. In 2009 and 2010, Fuller was named one of the top 300 influential advisors in defined contribution plans by the 401K Exchange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate