Fuller leading association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters has named Michelle Fuller as president for 2012/2013. Fuller is vice president and benefit advisor for BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
Fuller has over 25 years of experience in the employee benefits arena specializing in welfare and pension benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters and a board member for both the Mississippi and Jackson Association of Health Underwriters. She is a past committee member for the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi Agent Advisory Council, as well as the United Healthcare Agent Advisory Board. In 2009 and 2010, Fuller was named one of the top 300 influential advisors in defined contribution plans by the 401K Exchange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments