Fuller leading association
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The Mississippi Association of Health Underwriters has named Michelle Fuller as president for 2012/2013. Fuller is vice president and benefit advisor for BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
Fuller has over 25 years of experience in the employee benefits arena specializing in welfare and pension benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters and a board member for both the Mississippi and Jackson Association of Health Underwriters. She is a past committee member for the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi Agent Advisory Council, as well as the United Healthcare Agent Advisory Board. In 2009 and 2010, Fuller was named one of the top 300 influential advisors in defined contribution plans by the 401K Exchange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves