GOP picks Payne
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The Mississippi Republican Party has hired a new executive director, Brandon Payne. A Coast native, Payne most recently worked as the Southern District field representative for U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, responsible for the 18 southernmost counties in Mississippi.
Payne is also the president of the Harrison County Republican Club and a member of the Harrison County Republican Executive Committee. A former Biloxi police officer, Payne was appointed by Gov. Phil Bryant to serve on the state’s five-member Crime Stoppers Advisory Council. He has held various volunteer positions with a multitude of statewide and local political campaigns, and also served with many civic and charitable organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip