Gregg awarded certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Dr. Neal Gregg of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., an orthopaedic surgeon, was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Certification by the ABOS means that the orthopaedic surgeon has met the specified educational, evaluation and examination requirements of the board. The examination includes written and oral exams. ABOS administers the exam every 10 years.
Gregg, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from William Carey University. He received his doctor of osteopathy degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He completed an orthopaedic residency from the Medical College of Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts