Gregg awarded certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Dr. Neal Gregg of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., an orthopaedic surgeon, was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Certification by the ABOS means that the orthopaedic surgeon has met the specified educational, evaluation and examination requirements of the board. The examination includes written and oral exams. ABOS administers the exam every 10 years.
Gregg, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from William Carey University. He received his doctor of osteopathy degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He completed an orthopaedic residency from the Medical College of Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports