Gregg awarded certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Dr. Neal Gregg of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., an orthopaedic surgeon, was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Certification by the ABOS means that the orthopaedic surgeon has met the specified educational, evaluation and examination requirements of the board. The examination includes written and oral exams. ABOS administers the exam every 10 years.
Gregg, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from William Carey University. He received his doctor of osteopathy degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He completed an orthopaedic residency from the Medical College of Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings