Gregg awarded certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Dr. Neal Gregg of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., an orthopaedic surgeon, was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Certification by the ABOS means that the orthopaedic surgeon has met the specified educational, evaluation and examination requirements of the board. The examination includes written and oral exams. ABOS administers the exam every 10 years.
Gregg, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from William Carey University. He received his doctor of osteopathy degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He completed an orthopaedic residency from the Medical College of Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability