Gregg awarded certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Dr. Neal Gregg of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., an orthopaedic surgeon, was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Certification by the ABOS means that the orthopaedic surgeon has met the specified educational, evaluation and examination requirements of the board. The examination includes written and oral exams. ABOS administers the exam every 10 years.
Gregg, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from William Carey University. He received his doctor of osteopathy degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He completed an orthopaedic residency from the Medical College of Georgia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge