Milner becomes specialist
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Derick Milner, graduate engineer with Neel-Schaffer Inc., has recently become a certified municipal separate storm sewer system specialist (CMS4S). This certification is useful in auditing Phase I and Phase II cities and counties permitted by the Environmental Protection Agency. This particular storm water certification is especially rare as there are only 200 certified in the country.
Prior to joining the firm, Milner was an environmental engineer for the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality and holds a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'