Milner becomes specialist
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Derick Milner, graduate engineer with Neel-Schaffer Inc., has recently become a certified municipal separate storm sewer system specialist (CMS4S). This certification is useful in auditing Phase I and Phase II cities and counties permitted by the Environmental Protection Agency. This particular storm water certification is especially rare as there are only 200 certified in the country.
Prior to joining the firm, Milner was an environmental engineer for the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality and holds a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities