Milner becomes specialist
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Derick Milner, graduate engineer with Neel-Schaffer Inc., has recently become a certified municipal separate storm sewer system specialist (CMS4S). This certification is useful in auditing Phase I and Phase II cities and counties permitted by the Environmental Protection Agency. This particular storm water certification is especially rare as there are only 200 certified in the country.
Prior to joining the firm, Milner was an environmental engineer for the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality and holds a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss