Milner becomes specialist
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Derick Milner, graduate engineer with Neel-Schaffer Inc., has recently become a certified municipal separate storm sewer system specialist (CMS4S). This certification is useful in auditing Phase I and Phase II cities and counties permitted by the Environmental Protection Agency. This particular storm water certification is especially rare as there are only 200 certified in the country.
Prior to joining the firm, Milner was an environmental engineer for the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality and holds a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium