Milner becomes specialist
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
Derick Milner, graduate engineer with Neel-Schaffer Inc., has recently become a certified municipal separate storm sewer system specialist (CMS4S). This certification is useful in auditing Phase I and Phase II cities and counties permitted by the Environmental Protection Agency. This particular storm water certification is especially rare as there are only 200 certified in the country.
Prior to joining the firm, Milner was an environmental engineer for the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality and holds a bachelor of science degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K