Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The board of trustees of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary D. Roosa as interim director. Roosa is from Biloxi, and her career includes adjunct professor of continuing studies at Tulane University (2005-present), estate manager (2000-2007), vice president and then later president of Gulf Coast Coors Inc. (1988-2000) and U.S. House of Representatives as a member of the Capitol Hill staff (1985-1988).
She graduated from William Carey University with a master of science, psychology (industrial and organizational) in 2004 and has also attended Harvard Business School as well as Sophie Newcomb College/Tulane University. She also studied at the American University in Paris, France, with the Junior Year Abroad Program.
Roosa is the daughter of the late Apollo 14 astronaut Stuart Roosa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma