Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The board of trustees of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary D. Roosa as interim director. Roosa is from Biloxi, and her career includes adjunct professor of continuing studies at Tulane University (2005-present), estate manager (2000-2007), vice president and then later president of Gulf Coast Coors Inc. (1988-2000) and U.S. House of Representatives as a member of the Capitol Hill staff (1985-1988).
She graduated from William Carey University with a master of science, psychology (industrial and organizational) in 2004 and has also attended Harvard Business School as well as Sophie Newcomb College/Tulane University. She also studied at the American University in Paris, France, with the Junior Year Abroad Program.
Roosa is the daughter of the late Apollo 14 astronaut Stuart Roosa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics