Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The board of trustees of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary D. Roosa as interim director. Roosa is from Biloxi, and her career includes adjunct professor of continuing studies at Tulane University (2005-present), estate manager (2000-2007), vice president and then later president of Gulf Coast Coors Inc. (1988-2000) and U.S. House of Representatives as a member of the Capitol Hill staff (1985-1988).
She graduated from William Carey University with a master of science, psychology (industrial and organizational) in 2004 and has also attended Harvard Business School as well as Sophie Newcomb College/Tulane University. She also studied at the American University in Paris, France, with the Junior Year Abroad Program.
Roosa is the daughter of the late Apollo 14 astronaut Stuart Roosa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts