Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The board of trustees of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary D. Roosa as interim director. Roosa is from Biloxi, and her career includes adjunct professor of continuing studies at Tulane University (2005-present), estate manager (2000-2007), vice president and then later president of Gulf Coast Coors Inc. (1988-2000) and U.S. House of Representatives as a member of the Capitol Hill staff (1985-1988).
She graduated from William Carey University with a master of science, psychology (industrial and organizational) in 2004 and has also attended Harvard Business School as well as Sophie Newcomb College/Tulane University. She also studied at the American University in Paris, France, with the Junior Year Abroad Program.
Roosa is the daughter of the late Apollo 14 astronaut Stuart Roosa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option