Museum chooses Roosa
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
The board of trustees of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art has appointed Rosemary D. Roosa as interim director. Roosa is from Biloxi, and her career includes adjunct professor of continuing studies at Tulane University (2005-present), estate manager (2000-2007), vice president and then later president of Gulf Coast Coors Inc. (1988-2000) and U.S. House of Representatives as a member of the Capitol Hill staff (1985-1988).
She graduated from William Carey University with a master of science, psychology (industrial and organizational) in 2004 and has also attended Harvard Business School as well as Sophie Newcomb College/Tulane University. She also studied at the American University in Paris, France, with the Junior Year Abroad Program.
Roosa is the daughter of the late Apollo 14 astronaut Stuart Roosa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant